If you and your spouse have already agreed on:
- How to split up your home and other real estate
- How to divide your retirement assets and business interests
- How to divide your debts
- How you will make decisions for your children, and how you will resolve disagreements in making these decisions
- With whom will the children maintain primary residence
- The parenting schedule during the school year, summers, school breaks and holidays
- The amount and duration of child support and spousal support
- Who will claim the Children on his/her tax return
- What type of additional expenses you will share for the Children and how responsibility for these expenses will be divided
- Who will maintain health insurance for the children, will there be health insurance for each of you?
- you may be able to obtain an Uncontested Divorce.
To begin an Uncontested Divorce, one spouse is designated the Plaintiff and the other the Defendant. Usually the Plaintiff completes and files most of the paperwork. Click here to read more.